Watch the whole video here.
Basically, you do this.
Oh wait, was that a little fast for you? Let’s break it down.
The laces should already be knotted once.
If they’re not, go ahead and knot them.
1. Grab the laces with your pinkies.
2. Make lobster claws with your fingers.
3. Go over and under with your right hand.
4. Go under with your left hand.
5. Make an X.
6. Pull ‘em through.
With the right hand, grab the left string. With the left hand, grab the right string.
You did it!
Now you just have to go like 20x faster. You’ll get it down in no time!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈