Watch the whole video here.
Basically, you do this.
Oh wait, was that a little fast for you? Let’s break it down.
The laces should already be knotted once.
If they’re not, go ahead and knot them.
1. Grab the laces with your pinkies.
2. Make lobster claws with your fingers.
3. Go over and under with your right hand.
4. Go under with your left hand.
5. Make an X.
6. Pull ‘em through.
With the right hand, grab the left string. With the left hand, grab the right string.
You did it!
Now you just have to go like 20x faster. You’ll get it down in no time!
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.