Watch the whole video here.
Basically, you do this.
Oh wait, was that a little fast for you? Let’s break it down.
The laces should already be knotted once.
If they’re not, go ahead and knot them.
1. Grab the laces with your pinkies.
2. Make lobster claws with your fingers.
3. Go over and under with your right hand.
4. Go under with your left hand.
5. Make an X.
6. Pull ‘em through.
With the right hand, grab the left string. With the left hand, grab the right string.
You did it!
Now you just have to go like 20x faster. You’ll get it down in no time!
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook will now rely on algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.