4. Wear dark jeans.
People will be less likely to think you “sat in water,” unless they’re really staring closely at your butt.
7. If you’re sweating down there, chances are you’re sweating under the arms, too.
Invest in a micromodal undershirt to wear underneath your clothes. They’ll absorb perspiration before reaching your nice business casj outfit.
For guys, try the Thompson Tee.
8. Powder is messy and can turn into a gross pasty mess, so try a lotion that dries to a powder instead.
[source: Art of Manliness]
16. Two words: crotchless panties (for men).
A German brand called Sac-Free makes crotchless underwear for men, separating the balls from the butt. Apparently, this helps significantly with sweat and odors that formulate down there. You could also DIY your own, I suppose.
17. See your doctor.
You may have hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating disorder), for which a doctor can prescribe you a prescription-strength deodorant. It could also be indicative of a thyroid or neurological problem that you’ll definitely want to get checked out.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.
- S&P, one of the major ratings agencies, has stripped the UK of its triple-A credit rating in the aftermath of Brexit.