4. Wear dark jeans.
People will be less likely to think you “sat in water,” unless they’re really staring closely at your butt.
7. If you’re sweating down there, chances are you’re sweating under the arms, too.
Invest in a micromodal undershirt to wear underneath your clothes. They’ll absorb perspiration before reaching your nice business casj outfit.
For guys, try the Thompson Tee.
8. Powder is messy and can turn into a gross pasty mess, so try a lotion that dries to a powder instead.
[source: Art of Manliness]
16. Two words: crotchless panties (for men).
A German brand called Sac-Free makes crotchless underwear for men, separating the balls from the butt. Apparently, this helps significantly with sweat and odors that formulate down there. You could also DIY your own, I suppose.
17. See your doctor.
You may have hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating disorder), for which a doctor can prescribe you a prescription-strength deodorant. It could also be indicative of a thyroid or neurological problem that you’ll definitely want to get checked out.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.