1. The way this diamond is so elegantly propped up.
It's an art deco ring from the 1920s. Buy it here.
2. The way the small diamonds encircle the big one.
Set in platinum on gold, circa 1900.
3. The myriad of geometric shapes all put together into one gorgeous ring.
4. The way this ring is actually scalloped.
5. The sheer intensity of this setting.
6. The way the amazing art deco details are hidden in the side profile of the ring.
7. The elegant Roman feel of this rose-cut diamond ring.
8. The way this ring is a star inside of a flower.
9. The way these rings are like diamond-encrusted crowns for your finger.
11. Just all the majestic shapes and angles going on here.
12. And here.
13. The striking shape of this hexagonal setting.
15. The way your skin will peek through those tiny openwork spaces.
18. The way the gold is perfectly tarnished.
It's a Victorian rose-cut diamond engagement ring circa early 1900s. Available here.
19. Just everything about this insanely avant-garde ring.
20. That row of micro-pavé running along the center of the band.
21. The sheer gargatuanocity of these rings.
23. The delicate, double-pronged setting.
24. The way these diamonds are daintily small, but are set in gorgeously designed rings.
26. The stark simplicity of this 1920s ring.
27. The way this diamond sits high up, as if floating in the setting.
A mid-century style ring from the 1960s. Buy it here.