1. The way this diamond is so elegantly propped up.
It’s an art deco ring from the 1920s. Buy it here.
18. The way the gold is perfectly tarnished.
It’s a Victorian rose-cut diamond engagement ring circa early 1900s. Available here.
19. Just everything about this insanely avant-garde ring.
“This ring was actually her mom’s ring that was lost for 30 years and found the week before the couple got engaged. They found out later it was designed by a Danish designer, which has special significance because Paul is Danish.”
27. The way this diamond sits high up, as if floating in the setting.
A mid-century style ring from the 1960s. Buy it here.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.