1. The way this diamond is so elegantly propped up.
It’s an art deco ring from the 1920s. Buy it here.
18. The way the gold is perfectly tarnished.
It’s a Victorian rose-cut diamond engagement ring circa early 1900s. Available here.
19. Just everything about this insanely avant-garde ring.
“This ring was actually her mom’s ring that was lost for 30 years and found the week before the couple got engaged. They found out later it was designed by a Danish designer, which has special significance because Paul is Danish.”
27. The way this diamond sits high up, as if floating in the setting.
A mid-century style ring from the 1960s. Buy it here.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails obtained by BuzzFeed News show.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄