1. The way this diamond is so elegantly propped up.
It’s an art deco ring from the 1920s. Buy it here.
18. The way the gold is perfectly tarnished.
It’s a Victorian rose-cut diamond engagement ring circa early 1900s. Available here.
19. Just everything about this insanely avant-garde ring.
“This ring was actually her mom’s ring that was lost for 30 years and found the week before the couple got engaged. They found out later it was designed by a Danish designer, which has special significance because Paul is Danish.”
27. The way this diamond sits high up, as if floating in the setting.
A mid-century style ring from the 1960s. Buy it here.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃