1. A guest box instead of a guest book, where guests can record a message on video.
2. A ring bearer who's also a high-security agent.
3. An adorned reception bathroom.
4. Overalls in lieu of a wedding dress.
5. DIY watercooler bar.
6. Jenga guestbook.
7. Your guests as videographer.
8. Mimosa bar for a morning or brunch reception.
9. Pamphlets making fun of your own wedding.
10. A special coloring book just for the kids.
11. Tubing as a pre-wedding event.
12. "Awkward family photo" wedding photo.
13. An apple orchard wedding.
They usually let you pick as many apples as you need as part of the decor.