4. A Wine Cellar Trap Door
The most dizzying combination of alcohol and stairs ever designed.
17. A Waterfall in the Hot Tub
You can never have too many waterfalls.
18. A “Swimpond”
It’s a man-made swimming pool that self-cleans and doesn’t use bleach or chemicals.
21. A Movable Balcony
22. A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry
23. A Staircase That Wraps Around an Aquarium
24. Stairs You Can Walk Under
25. A Glass-Encased Basement Pool
30. An Overflow Bathtub with Fireplace
33. A Glitter Staircase
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."