3. Don’t have an air conditioner?
Maybe you don’t have a window, can’t afford one, or can’t afford the monstrous bills that come along with owning one. This makeshift “air conditioner” only costs $15 and consists of a desk fan, a Styrofoam cooler, lots of ice, a beer can, and duct tape.
5. Make a soda slushy with self-freezing soda.
Shake up the soda while it’s still sealed and set it in the freezer for 3 hours and 15 minutes. Loosen the cap to let some of the pressure escape and turn it upside down. IT BECOMES A SLUSHY. But you really should watch the tutorial if you don’t want a soda explosion in your freezer.
11. Put your office mug in the freezer when you get in.
While your coworkers are drinking their average-cold drinks at lunchtime, you’ll be sipping on a jealousy-inducing frosty beverage.
13. If you’ve got a horribly embarrassing sunburn, fill an ice cube tray with vinegar and rub the ice cubes onto the affected areas.
This is already a popular life hack using aloe vera, but vinegar is much more effective in reducing the redness associated with sunburns.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲