2. The Comfiest Shorts
These are available for $53.99 from Piperlime.
3. The Comfiest Maxi Skirt
$39.99 from Nordstrom.
6. The Comfiest Blazer
“Tinley’s Road Bleecker blazer is the comfiest I’ve ever found!”
It’s a steal at $69 from Piperlime, and a solid investment if you have to dress business casual every day.
10. The Comfiest Hairbands
A pinner rhapsodizes, “Cutest and comfiest hairbands EVER!”
These are $5 for a set of four. According to the description, “I love these hairbands because they are lightweight and don’t leave a dumb crease in your hair when you take them out!” Creases ARE dumb.
14. The Most Comfortable Push-Up Bra
A pinner claims, “The Incredible by VS is seriously the best and most comfortable bra ever! It has self adjusting straps so no moving those annoying plastic things on the strap and it is so soft- yay cozy and cleavage!”
It’s $48 from Victoria’s Secret.
16. The Comfiest Workout Shorts
“I’m obsessed with Lulu Lemon yoga shorts. They are the comfiest workout shorts EVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRR.” And also, lest we not forget, these shorts have BUTT VENTS.
$52 from Lululemon.
17. The Comfiest Skinny Jeans
A raving testimonial: “Ok, these are not elastic waist. BUT…I own these and they are the comfiest pants ever. Feel like leggings but look structured and professional. And they have so much stretch that I can’t feel the waistband. Gap is very good for those of us with wider waists and slimmer legs.”
Get your very own pair of dream jeans for $69.99 from The Gap.
18. The Comfiest Thong Underwear
“The MOST comfy undies.”
Get a pair in every color for $14 apiece from Nordstrom. And if that’s a little pricey for you, the Gap makes a very convincing knockoff for only $9 (if you buy three).
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲