1. Your fridge just got classier with these gold spray painted magnetic alphabet letters.
2. Easiest winter decor ever: give dead branches new life with gold spray paint.
3. Save tons of money on a new faucet by just spray painting the one that you have.
4. Do the same to your door knobs.
5. Christmas lights don't have to be relegated to the holidays if you paint them gold.
6. Take those orange teracotta pots to the next level.
7. Cover up that gross patio furniture mildew by spray painting DIRECTLY ONTO THE FABRIC.
8. DIY your own curtain rods by spray painting electrical conduit from the hardware store.
9. Or spray paint PVC pipe to create a seamless, custom curtain rod system.
See how she did this here.
10. Baby's breath doesn't have to look like the cheapest flower option.
11. Turn dollar store pails into metal-look tubs.
12. Tape up that boring white fridge and paint it gold.
13. Make those old vents and floor registers look like new again.
14. Give your winter galoshes an update.
Or just go for an all-over color swap.
15. Gold spray paint + straws + string = easiest party bunting.
16. Make mirror orbs for your yard by spraying them with looking glass paint — your garden will look bigger.
Mirror, mirror on the ball. Directions here.
17. Create large, lovely planters by spray painting cheap plastic garbage cans.
Get the details here.
18. Make your patio furniture less boring by spraying it any color you want.
19. Turn dollar store locker baskets into Restoration Hardware-esque industrial baskets with a coat of gray spray paint.
Get the directions and spray paint brand here.
20. Cheap rubber mats can look downright joyful and welcoming with a bright coat of spray paint.
21. Best idea ever: spray paint measuring tape and use it instead as a growth chart for the kids.
22. Rustoleum makes your outlets look less plastic-y.
23. Make any cheap-looking brass fixtures look like oil rubbed bronze.
24. Make your vases and lamps look like mercury glass by spritzing with water, and then doing a coat of Krylon Looking Glass spray paint.
Get the full directions here.