1. Build a fairy garden.
It's a little bit of pure magic in your yard. Make one easily out of a birdbath or a tree stump.
2. Bury that trampoline.
3. Combine that in-ground trampoline with a SPLASH PAD.
4. Play a game of kick croquet using hula hoops.
5. Make an inflatable pool fountain.
6. Create a giant bubble with plastic sheeting and a fan.
7. A tarp and sprinkler will create a fun splash pad for a slide.
8. Make a race car track.
9. Make an epic pillow quilt for backyard slumber parties/movie night.
10. Build a swimming pool out of bales of hay.
11. Host a picnic with vintage rugs.
12. Make a "wee village" garden.
13. Make a butterfly feeder.
14. Cover rusted swingset chains with pool noodles.
15. Play a refreshing game of water balloon piñatas.
16. Sunflower forts > blanket forts.
17. Make a convertible sandpit/seating area out of pallets.
The full tutorial is here.