1. Squishable cups made from edible Jell-O
They’re made from agar agar, which can be thrown into the grass when finished as a nurturing agent for plantlife. Your next backyard BBQ just got way easier to clean up after.
4. A water sterilizer for your fresh foods.
It uses electrolysis to eliminate harmful bacteria in everything from fruits, veggies, kitchen appliances as well as baby bottles and chew toys — all without chemical detergents.
18. The Safe Trek app, which alerts police to your location if you’re in an unsafe situation.
Turn on the app if you feel unsafe and hold your finger on the screen. Once you’ve arrived at a safe location, enter your code. If your finger leaves the screen without entering the code, law enforcement is notified and your location is traced through the phone.
Designed by Frederico Cardoso.
23. Easily transportable electromagnetic dumbbells that can adjust weight automatically.
You can adjust the weight of the dumbbells by adjusting the level of electric power so that one set can range from 3kg to 24kg.
Designed by Suhyun Yoo, Hongseok Kim and Juhyeon Lee.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏