1. Squishable cups made from edible Jell-O
They’re made from agar agar, which can be thrown into the grass when finished as a nurturing agent for plantlife. Your next backyard BBQ just got way easier to clean up after.
4. A water sterilizer for your fresh foods.
It uses electrolysis to eliminate harmful bacteria in everything from fruits, veggies, kitchen appliances as well as baby bottles and chew toys — all without chemical detergents.
18. The Safe Trek app, which alerts police to your location if you’re in an unsafe situation.
Turn on the app if you feel unsafe and hold your finger on the screen. Once you’ve arrived at a safe location, enter your code. If your finger leaves the screen without entering the code, law enforcement is notified and your location is traced through the phone.
Designed by Frederico Cardoso.
23. Easily transportable electromagnetic dumbbells that can adjust weight automatically.
You can adjust the weight of the dumbbells by adjusting the level of electric power so that one set can range from 3kg to 24kg.
Designed by Suhyun Yoo, Hongseok Kim and Juhyeon Lee.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.