1. The stay-put bowl and cutlery set features suction cups that keeps their food on the table.
Does your child play that sadistic game where they throw their spoon on the ground and you pick it up and they do it again and laugh in your face? This kiddo cutlery set puts an end to it FOREVER.
6. This simple stroller hook provides the extra hand that parents need.
So simple, so necessary. Get it here for $7.99.
9. For a more high tech solution, place a BiKN tag in your child’s pocket in big crowds in case they get lost.
You can also use the tags to keep track of things you frequently lose, whether it’s house keys or your car in a giant parking lot. Snap your iPhone into the BiKN case and you have an easy way to keep track of your tags. Get them here.
18. A Tangle Teezer is a must-have for parents of young girls with long hair.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.