1. The stay-put bowl and cutlery set features suction cups that keeps their food on the table.
Does your child play that sadistic game where they throw their spoon on the ground and you pick it up and they do it again and laugh in your face? This kiddo cutlery set puts an end to it FOREVER.
6. This simple stroller hook provides the extra hand that parents need.
So simple, so necessary. Get it here for $7.99.
9. For a more high tech solution, place a BiKN tag in your child’s pocket in big crowds in case they get lost.
You can also use the tags to keep track of things you frequently lose, whether it’s house keys or your car in a giant parking lot. Snap your iPhone into the BiKN case and you have an easy way to keep track of your tags. Get them here.
18. A Tangle Teezer is a must-have for parents of young girls with long hair.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️