1. Arches National Park, Utah
Home of over 2000 natural sandstone arches and a plethora of wildlife including the peregrine falcon and technicolored lizards. Get all the information you need about going camping at Devils Garden Campground here.
2. Miyajima, Japan
3. Sahale Glacier Camp, Washington
4. Campervanning in New Zealand
5. Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Michigan
6. Joshua Tree
7. Minchin Cove in Newfoundland
8. Big Sur
Camp among the Redwoods at Big Sur. Get more information here.
9. Cordillera Huayhuash, Peru
If you're into hiking, this trail passes through crystalline lakes, tiny villages, and of course, very epic mountain views.
10. Eco-Camping in Patagonia, Chile
11. Catalina Island off the Coast of California
12. Lake Myvatn, Iceland
13. The Adirondacks, New York
14. Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada
15. The Fjords, Norway
16. San Juan Islands in Washington
17. Teepee Camping in Idaho
18. Sardinia, Italy
One of the most beautiful places in the world to go camping on the beach.