5. Discover the convenient deliciousness of cold brew iced coffee.
Make a big batch of cold brew iced coffee ahead of time and keep it in the fridge. It basically makes a strong coffee concentrate that you simply mix with water, milk and ice to create an exceptionally awesome glass of iced coffee.
7. Invest in a satin pillowcase.
Your hair will be less frizzy and less knotty — eliminating precious brushing and styling time in the morning.
8. Save time on your beauty routine by applying an overnight mask.
You’ll wake up with nourished, hydrated skin — eliminating the need to apply a bunch of preventative products in the morning.
14. Warm up your eyeliner before applying it.
It’s the key to a smooth application. So while you’re doing other stuff, like brushing your teeth or putting your contacts in, stick your eye makeup in the waistband of your pants. Your body heat will warm it up.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."