1. A really, really good mattress.
2. A kick-ass pair of headphones.
3. A high-quality electric toothbrush.
4. A water flosser.
5. A solid state hard drive (SSD) for your computer.
6. Amazon Prime.
7. Really nice bedsheets with a high thread count.
8. A nice set of tires.
9. A nice pair of windshield wipers.
10. A Vitamix.
11. The expensive brand of paint.
12. A 1080p projector.
Instead of spending $5,000 on an 80" flats-creen, you could spend $900 and get 120" worth of screen space. A $900 projector will get you an image that's bright and crisp. It's a must if you love entertaining guests or want to have the ultimate experience in gaming.
13. Lasik eye surgery.
14. A Dyson vacuum cleaner.
15. A damn good knife.
16. Expensive socks.
17. Das mechanical keyboard (if you spend a lot of time on the computer).
18. The Big Green Egg.
19. A Keurig.
20. A high-quality pair of polarized sunglasses.
21. The Furminator
They're expensive as far as grooming tools go, but they're just about the only things that work to get ALL the loose fur off of shedding cats and dogs.
22. The fancy olive oil.
23. A well-made, tailored suit.
24. A Yeti cooler.
25. The Sodastream.
26. The Nest learning thermostat.
27. A Lifeproof iPhone case.
28. An Ergo Baby Carrier
29. A really good radar detector.
30. Plushy toilet paper.
Cool. Now that you have no money left, time to add anything I may have missed in the comments.