3. Apply dry shampoo the night before.
If you know you’re not going to have time to shower, much less wash your hair in the morning, apply your dry shampoo the night before. It will work itself in to your strands overnight, resulting in increased volume in the morning.
[source: A Cup of Jo]
9. Create a bun without hairties, bobby pins, clips, or pencils.
It entails twisting your hair into a bun, lifting up a bit of hair from the side, and tucking the bun under. Get the step-by-step tutorial and video here.
10. If you have especially thick hair that takes forever to dry, try “half-washing it” in the sink.
Most of the oil begins with the scalp, so you’re washing away the grease that’s causing the flatness in half the time! This trick is also great if you get greasy bangs.
18. Stretch natural hair without heat in just 10 minutes.
21. Two birds, one stone: Dry your hair and style it at the same time with a HOT AIR BRUSH.
Try this one.
Thumbnail image: Myriam Fares.
And if you’re still having trouble getting your hair to do what you want it to, check out our selection of 27 Underrated Hair Products That Actually Work.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀