3. Apply dry shampoo the night before.
If you know you’re not going to have time to shower, much less wash your hair in the morning, apply your dry shampoo the night before. It will work itself in to your strands overnight, resulting in increased volume in the morning.
[source: A Cup of Jo]
9. Create a bun without hairties, bobby pins, clips, or pencils.
It entails twisting your hair into a bun, lifting up a bit of hair from the side, and tucking the bun under. Get the step-by-step tutorial and video here.
10. If you have especially thick hair that takes forever to dry, try “half-washing it” in the sink.
Most of the oil begins with the scalp, so you’re washing away the grease that’s causing the flatness in half the time! This trick is also great if you get greasy bangs.
18. Stretch natural hair without heat in just 10 minutes.
21. Two birds, one stone: Dry your hair and style it at the same time with a HOT AIR BRUSH.
Try this one.
Thumbnail image: Myriam Fares.
And if you’re still having trouble getting your hair to do what you want it to, check out our selection of 27 Underrated Hair Products That Actually Work.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️