2. Hang hampers for easy pre-laundry sorting.
This photo comes from an Amazon.com user: “We bought 3”x1” pine wood 6’ long. Then added trim around each side. The bags are hung so they don’t touch the floor thus we can mop and sweep under them. This as completely freed up floor space and organized our laundry room!”
4. Install a fold-out ironing board.
Get it from Amazon.
7. They’re made even more genius and space-saving when they’re above the washer and dryer.
13. Cover up an ugly spot on the wall with a “Lost Socks” board.
They need a home!
18. Mount an iPad holder to keep you company while folding laundry.
It’s a soothing, albeit boring task.
19. Utilize the narrow space between the washer and dryer with a rolling storage cart.
See? Really transforms a space. This room would be a total dump without that chandelier.
27. Opt for a retractable clothing line if you’ve got limited space.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲