2. Hang hampers for easy pre-laundry sorting.
This photo comes from an Amazon.com user: “We bought 3”x1” pine wood 6’ long. Then added trim around each side. The bags are hung so they don’t touch the floor thus we can mop and sweep under them. This as completely freed up floor space and organized our laundry room!”
4. Install a fold-out ironing board.
Get it from Amazon.
7. They’re made even more genius and space-saving when they’re above the washer and dryer.
13. Cover up an ugly spot on the wall with a “Lost Socks” board.
They need a home!
18. Mount an iPad holder to keep you company while folding laundry.
It’s a soothing, albeit boring task.
19. Utilize the narrow space between the washer and dryer with a rolling storage cart.
See? Really transforms a space. This room would be a total dump without that chandelier.
27. Opt for a retractable clothing line if you’ve got limited space.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹