14. Use an Upzing Clip to create a super easy updo after your workout.
Don’t heat style on sweaty hair — the salt in your hair plus the heat will make your strands extra dry. If you must, make sure you dry ALL of the sweat of your hair.
Instead, opt for a super fast and easy updo that looks pulled-together and fresh, even if you don’t get to wash your hair. Get the full directions here.
18. Don’t wanna wash your hair everyday? Remove sweat and build-up with baking soda.
Make a paste with baking soda and a tiny bit of water in the shower and rub it through your hair, making sure you use your nails on your scalp. It won’t strip your hair of its natural oils.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- People trolled the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency for tweeting elements of the historic Osama bin Laden raid in Pakistan five years ago.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘