14. Use an Upzing Clip to create a super easy updo after your workout.
Don’t heat style on sweaty hair — the salt in your hair plus the heat will make your strands extra dry. If you must, make sure you dry ALL of the sweat of your hair.
Instead, opt for a super fast and easy updo that looks pulled-together and fresh, even if you don’t get to wash your hair. Get the full directions here.
18. Don’t wanna wash your hair everyday? Remove sweat and build-up with baking soda.
Make a paste with baking soda and a tiny bit of water in the shower and rub it through your hair, making sure you use your nails on your scalp. It won’t strip your hair of its natural oils.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞