1. Use the snack incentive while studying.
3. Take notes using different colored pens.
This will fire up your visual memory. It also looks pretty and makes taking notes more enjoyable.
6. For an easy breakfast, make scrambled eggs in the microwave using a coffee mug.
And it only takes up a minute and a half of your precious time.
Spray the mug with nonstick cooking spray, crack two eggs into the mug, and add some shredded cheese and a splash of milk. Place in microwave for 45 seconds. Stir. Heat for another 45 seconds. Stir again to make sure it’s cooked thoroughly.
18. Post-it notes will keep Cheeto-dust buildup on a grimy keyboard at bay.
23. Wrap a warm beer in a damp paper towel and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
It’ll be cold enough to drink when you take it out.
24. Keep your dorm room or apartment smelling fresh and clean with a dryer sheet.
26. Use “meme font” for presentations.
29. Drink in public the smart way.
- The CIA reportedly believes Russia used hacks to help get Donald Trump elected.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗