1. Use the snack incentive while studying.
3. Take notes using different colored pens.
This will fire up your visual memory. It also looks pretty and makes taking notes more enjoyable.
6. For an easy breakfast, make scrambled eggs in the microwave using a coffee mug.
And it only takes up a minute and a half of your precious time.
Spray the mug with nonstick cooking spray, crack two eggs into the mug, and add some shredded cheese and a splash of milk. Place in microwave for 45 seconds. Stir. Heat for another 45 seconds. Stir again to make sure it’s cooked thoroughly.
18. Post-it notes will keep Cheeto-dust buildup on a grimy keyboard at bay.
23. Wrap a warm beer in a damp paper towel and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
It’ll be cold enough to drink when you take it out.
24. Keep your dorm room or apartment smelling fresh and clean with a dryer sheet.
26. Use “meme font” for presentations.
29. Drink in public the smart way.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨