1. Stash your laundry hampers in extra deep drawers.
2. Conceal your router in fancy storage boxes.
3. Or hollow out an old book.
4. Use electrical tape to make over your washing machines.
5. Wallpaper the fridge.
6. Or give it a coat of chalkboard paint.
7. This crown molding shelf hides your paper towels.
8. Use clear Muji bottle dispensers as an elegant way to store your not-so-pretty beauty products.
Your Cetaphil and dandruff shampoo don't necessarily need to be broadcast to the world. Empty the product into one of these lovely Muji pump bottles.
9. Use doormats and spray paint to make a decorative vent or electrical box cover.
10. Use an inexpensive printed canvas from IKEA to hide your flatscreen TV.
11. Similarly, hide a thermostat or home alarm with a canvas on hinges.
12. Hide your cords in trim.
This will make your television blend in seamlessly with your mantel and fireplace. See how they accomplished this here.
13. Update a dresser to create a drawer for your printer.
Your giant gray printer relic doesn't exactly fit into your classic modern decor. Get the instructions for this clever DIY here.
14. Turn wires into wall art with these wire blooms clips.
15. Transform a plain door with paint and masking tape.
This easy DIY adds depth and class to any boring entryway.
16. Cover up an AC unit with a chalkboard cover.
You'll have to build a wooden frame, but if you have any carpentry skills whatsoever, it's oh so worth it. Directions here.
17. For a window AC unit, hang café-style curtains on a tension rod.
18. Use a stenciled pegboard to cover up an ugly wall.
19. Camouflage an oddly placed light switch plate with a photo gallery.
No one will even stop to ponder why there's an effing light switch in the middle of the wall. See how she did this here.
20. Hang a black drop cloth behind your desk to hide a tangled mass of wires.
This couple used Bucky Ball magnets to affix the cloth, making this a supremely easy DIY.