5. Cover up an AC unit with a chalkboard cover.
You’ll have to build a wooden frame, but if you have any carpentry skills whatsoever, it’s oh so worth it. Directions here.
10. Use clear Muji bottle dispensers as an elegant way to store your not-so-pretty beauty products.
Your Cetaphil and dandruff shampoo don’t need to be broadcast to the world. Empty the product into one of these lovely Muji pump bottles.
13. Hide your cords in trim.
This will make your television blend in seamlessly with your mantel and fireplace. See how they accomplished this here.
14. Update a dresser to create a drawer for your printer.
Your giant gray printer relic doesn’t exactly fit into your classic modern decor. Get the instructions for this clever DIY here.
Or build an equally cute mini-fence.
22. Camouflage an oddly placed light switch plate with a photo gallery.
No one will even stop to ponder why there’s an effing light switch in the middle of the wall. See how she did this here.
23. Hang a black drop cloth behind your desk to hide a tangled mass of wires.
This couple used Bucky Ball magnets to affix the cloth, making this a supremely easy DIY.
37. If you have popcorn ceilings, you can actually scrape the “popcorn” off.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝