8. Use clear Muji bottle dispensers as an elegant way to store your not-so-pretty beauty products.
Your Cetaphil and dandruff shampoo don’t necessarily need to be broadcast to the world. Empty the product into one of these lovely Muji pump bottles.
12. Hide your cords in trim.
This will make your television blend in seamlessly with your mantel and fireplace. See how they accomplished this here.
13. Update a dresser to create a drawer for your printer.
Your giant gray printer relic doesn’t exactly fit into your classic modern decor. Get the instructions for this clever DIY here.
16. Cover up an AC unit with a chalkboard cover.
You’ll have to build a wooden frame, but if you have any carpentry skills whatsoever, it’s oh so worth it. Directions here.
19. Camouflage an oddly placed light switch plate with a photo gallery.
No one will even stop to ponder why there’s an effing light switch in the middle of the wall. See how she did this here.
20. Hang a black drop cloth behind your desk to hide a tangled mass of wires.
This couple used Bucky Ball magnets to affix the cloth, making this a supremely easy DIY.
33. If you have popcorn ceilings, you can actually scrape the “popcorn” off.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing Saturday that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan.