According to this Quora thread, these are the most exciting new products that people don’t seem to know about yet.
4. Senz: The Stormproof Umbrella
“Designed with the principles of aerodynamics, senz can handle speeds of up to 60km/h without inverting and does not compromise on the look and feel.” It’s also extended in the rear to protect you from wind and angled rainfall.
Buy it here for $39.95.
9. The Biolite Camping Stove
“If you’ve gone camping before, you’ve probably used a propane cooker or propane lantern. It works, but propane gives off toxic gases when burned and you have to bring propane canisters with you — heavy, flammable, and what if you run out? Biolite CampStove solves this problem. Just use twigs and wood chips you find anywhere, and you have clean-burning fire and electricity.”
17. A Heated Butter Knife
Did you know that a poll “of 3,000 people revealed 1 percent of Brits — all of them men — have even resorted to heating the spread with a hair dryer to combat the problem”? Tragic, really. Problem solved with the Warburton’s Toastie Knife.
24. Tile: The Tagging App That Ensures You’ll Never Lose Your Important Stuff Again
Keep track of all your most prized possessions. Just stick the tiles to things you’re likely to lose and you can keep track of them with your app. There’s also a lost-and-found community feature, in case your stuff gets stolen. Buy the system here.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈