According to this Quora thread, these are the most exciting new products that people don’t seem to know about yet.
4. Senz: The Stormproof Umbrella
“Designed with the principles of aerodynamics, senz can handle speeds of up to 60km/h without inverting and does not compromise on the look and feel.” It’s also extended in the rear to protect you from wind and angled rainfall.
Buy it here for $39.95.
9. The Biolite Camping Stove
“If you’ve gone camping before, you’ve probably used a propane cooker or propane lantern. It works, but propane gives off toxic gases when burned and you have to bring propane canisters with you — heavy, flammable, and what if you run out? Biolite CampStove solves this problem. Just use twigs and wood chips you find anywhere, and you have clean-burning fire and electricity.”
17. A Heated Butter Knife
Did you know that a poll “of 3,000 people revealed 1 percent of Brits — all of them men — have even resorted to heating the spread with a hair dryer to combat the problem”? Tragic, really. Problem solved with the Warburton’s Toastie Knife.
24. Tile: The Tagging App That Ensures You’ll Never Lose Your Important Stuff Again
Keep track of all your most prized possessions. Just stick the tiles to things you’re likely to lose and you can keep track of them with your app. There’s also a lost-and-found community feature, in case your stuff gets stolen. Buy the system here.
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, were much larger than for the inauguration.
- Surrounded by penguins, people all the way in Antarctica participated in the Women's March on Saturday ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.