51 Game-Changing Storage Solutions That Will Expand Your Horizons
Free your space, and the rest will follow.
1. Maximize closet space by making your own slide out scarf and belt holders.
2. Put lazy susans in the corners of your pantry.
4. A little craft store rack will hold hair accessories for a little girl's bathroom.
5. Hanging shoe organizers have many uses, and holding paper towel rolls is a brilliant one.
6. Vertical hanging baskets gets your crap off the floor without taking up any valuable shelf or wall space.
7. Take advantage of your exposed beams with wire shelves.
8. Put a lid rack in a bedroom, not the kitchen, for a little clutch organization.
9. A coat rack hung low on the wall makes a space-saving shoe rack.
10. Get rid of desk clutter by velcroing your hard drive underneath.
11. Neaten up your cupboards by hanging hooks for your mugs.
12. Keep cutting boards and racks in tall baskets.
13. Hang S hooks from a ventilation hood to display pots and pans.
14. Put a tension rod in a deep kitchen drawer to hold your lids in place.
15. Use pipe fittings to hold kitchen utensils.
16. Or use them in the bathroom to hold your hair styling tools.
17. Hooks on a shower curtain rod are a minimalist way to store your bath toiletries.
18. Make a playmat that easily turns into a bag for the easiest cleanup ever.
Hopefully you'll never step on a Lego again. Directions here.