1. Take apart a loofah and use the netting to get a fishnet manicure look.
2. Follow this diagram to imitate how professional manicurists apply nail polish.
Here it is, simplified:
3. Erase mistakes by dipping a tiny brush into nail polish remover.
4. Use nail polish thinner (NOT nail polish remover!) to revive thick, goopy bottles of nail polish.
5. Knot a rubber band and use it to get a perfect French manicure tip.
6. Try a rubberized base coat to make your polish last longer.
7. Use ice water to dry your nails in three minutes.
8. Fix a broken nail using a teabag and nail glue.
9. Add corn starch to clear nail polish to create a DIY matte topcoat.
10. Use a Sharpie for an easily controllable way to create nail art, and here's a super useful trick to keep it from smearing.
Hairspray will do the trick.