They’re especially great for getting those perfect ballerina buns, even with the thickest or thinnest of hair.
If you have slippery hair, your buns will feel so much more secure than if you were to use bobby pins.
Here are some spin pin hairstyles that are a little bit more lively than the ballerina bun:
6. Get an extra-voluminous bun with a Bump-It and a spin pin.
9. This braided updo is deceptively easy.
Refinery29 has the full directions.
11. Make it a rope braid bun.
16. Divide the bottom half of your hair and wrap it around your spin-pinned bun.
19. Bejewel your spin pins.
Get the DIY here.
21. Fake a haircut.
Spin pins are truly magical. Get the directions here.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸