They’re especially great for getting those perfect ballerina buns, even with the thickest or thinnest of hair.
If you have slippery hair, your buns will feel so much more secure than if you were to use bobby pins.
Here are some spin pin hairstyles that are a little bit more lively than the ballerina bun:
6. Get an extra-voluminous bun with a Bump-It and a spin pin.
9. This braided updo is deceptively easy.
Refinery29 has the full directions.
11. Make it a rope braid bun.
16. Divide the bottom half of your hair and wrap it around your spin-pinned bun.
19. Bejewel your spin pins.
Get the DIY here.
21. Fake a haircut.
Spin pins are truly magical. Get the directions here.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳