1. Hang your brooms and mops instead of storing them on the floor.
2. Use slow cooker liners.
3. Make the steel plate on your iron smooth and shiny again.
4. Remove any carpet stain (and anything off a mattress as well).
5. Use an iron to remove REALLY stubborn stains from carpet.
6. Use Pledge to really clean your stainless steel.
7. Invest in a "Purifying Light Sanitizing Cutting Board System."
8. Clean your clean machine: the washer.
9. Use a dish scrubber filled with dish soap to clean the gunk off your cabinets.
10. To kill the germs and viruses that have gathered on your nasty sponges, microwave on high for 2 minutes and let cool.
11. When your toaster gets all sticky and gunky...
12. Clean your sink drain.
13. Clean your window tracks.
14. Refresh your mattress.
15. Keep baseboards clean with fabric softener.
16. Dust first, then vacuum.
17. Clean your candles with pantyhose.
18. Unscrew light bulbs and wipe off with a microfiber cloth.
19. Rub a faucet with waxed paper to prevent water spots and finger prints.
20. Snip off a slice of a Magic Eraser and drop it in the toilet.
21. Use Resolve to get your grout back to white.
22. Keep a Scotch Brite dishwand in the shower filled with 1/2 vinegar, 1/2 dishwashing detergent.
23. Deep clean your water bottles if they've started to smell a little moldy.
24. Clean your hairbrushes if you really want a good hair day.
25. Clean old paintings with a bagel cut in half.
26. Clean blinds with an old sock.
27. While cleaning the bathroom, fill the tub up with a couple of inches of the hottest water you can draw from the tap.
28. Cut a hole in a cloth napkin to make dust covers for coats and vests.
29. Use foil in your George Foreman grill or panini maker to prevent mess.
30. Use WD-40 to erase scuff marks on floors.
31. Pour a packet of lemonade Kool-Aid into the detergent cup of your dishwasher.
Cream of tartar is another natural cleaning agent. Get more tips on how to use cream of tartar here.
And here's an effective but natural recipe for Martha Stewart's Tub Scrub.