1. Sign up for IKEA's moving program and get $25 off your next purchase of $250 or more.
2. Get an IKEA family card for discounts (especially if you have kids).
3. You also get free breakfast on Mondays before 11am.
4. And kids eat free on Tuesdays.
5. Shop the As-Is section on Wednesdays and get an additional 10% off.
6. But if you want the best stuff, check out the As-Is section on a Monday.
Most people return stuff on the weekends, so the stock will be bigger and not as picked over.
7. Look for those yellow LAST CHANCE tags.
8. If you get your stuff home and are missing parts, don't go back to IKEA.
9. If you've got DIY in your DNA, head to the Handyman Corner for drawer fronts and shelves that you could cobble into something great.
10. Make your shopping list online and print out a copy.
11. Enter through the exit door.
Once you've made your shopping list, there's no need to get seduced by the showroom or the marketplace. Go through the exit door and you'll land yourself right at the warehouse, with all the right aisle and bin numbers for everything you need.