1. Heart Crown Braid
2. The Chain Link Motif
3. The Celtic Knot
4. Zig-Zag Ponytails
5. Double Halo Braid
6. Alphabet Braids
7. Knotted Hairstyle for Shorter Hair
8. Pin-Curl Bangs
9. Rapunzel Twist Ponytail
Divide a high ponytail into two sections. Twist one section, braid the other, and then twirl and secure at the end.
10. The Hair Tie
11. Grecian-Inspired Updo
12. The Heart Braid
13. The Basket Weave Braid
14. Bantu Knot Curls
15. Rag Roller Curls
You can also use cut-up strips of an old t-shirt as rag rollers to create a ringlet effect. Get the tutorial here.
16. Fourth of July Star Hairdo
17. Knotted Bun with Micro-Braids
20. Simple Variation on Pigtails
21. Intricate Variation on Side Braids
A really interesting braided look that you'll get the hang of once you've tried it a few times. Directions here.
22. Flower Headband Hairstyle
It's a little complicated, but the effect is absolutely a conversation piece. Get the directions here.