3. Automatic, The iPhone-Connected Car Tracking Device, $99.95
The tracking device connects to a car’s OBD-II port and gauges a lot of important driving data, like how often you hit the brakes too hard and how much you’re really spending on gas. It helps consumers save gas, drive safer and understand why their car’s “check engine” light came on. It also remembers where the car is parked and can automatically call for help in a crash, and alert loved ones. Find more information here. Buy it here.
10. Laptop Organizer, $39
This is a super practical gift for a teacher, a student, or just someone who needs to get organized in 2014. It has SO many pockets. Buy it here.
13. Infrared Remote Accessory Turns Your iPhone into a Universal Remote, $48
Get it from Amazon.
22. The Pebble Customizable Watch, $149
You can connect to the internet and download different watchfaces. There are also a number of apps that have been created for it, and it can connect to your iPhone or Android phone to, for instance, alert you with a silent vibration to incoming calls, emails and messages. Get it here.
28. The PlugBug, $37
The plugbug simultaneously charges your laptop as well as your USB device (like an iPhone or iPad). It also contains attachments for world travel, making it the only charger you’ll need. Get it here.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The Supreme Court threw out a $399 million judgment against Samsung over the iPhone's design.
- Grammy nominations are out. Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶