3. Automatic, The iPhone-Connected Car Tracking Device, $99.95
The tracking device connects to a car’s OBD-II port and gauges a lot of important driving data, like how often you hit the brakes too hard and how much you’re really spending on gas. It helps consumers save gas, drive safer and understand why their car’s “check engine” light came on. It also remembers where the car is parked and can automatically call for help in a crash, and alert loved ones. Find more information here. Buy it here.
10. Laptop Organizer, $39
This is a super practical gift for a teacher, a student, or just someone who needs to get organized in 2014. It has SO many pockets. Buy it here.
13. Infrared Remote Accessory Turns Your iPhone into a Universal Remote, $48
Get it from Amazon.
22. The Pebble Customizable Watch, $149
You can connect to the internet and download different watchfaces. There are also a number of apps that have been created for it, and it can connect to your iPhone or Android phone to, for instance, alert you with a silent vibration to incoming calls, emails and messages. Get it here.
28. The PlugBug, $37
The plugbug simultaneously charges your laptop as well as your USB device (like an iPhone or iPad). It also contains attachments for world travel, making it the only charger you’ll need. Get it here.
- President Trump is holding first rally since he took office today. Huge crowds and protests are expected 🗣 🇺🇸
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜