6. Bring a tick deterrent.
9. Make crescent rolls over the campfire.
For maximum yumminess, fill ‘em with stuff like marshmallows and Nutella. Or wrap hot dogs with them.
23. Put a battery-powered votive candle into an empty peanut butter container to make portable lanterns.
24. Make a portable washing machine with a plunger and a bucket.
Get the directions here.
CORRECTION: Item #3 was swapped out when it came to BuzzFeed’s attention that the previously listed hack did not work. Apologies to anyone who felt duped by this egregious error.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.