9. Monolids can take advantage of this simple vertical gradient eyeshadow look.
If you’ve been following ye olde western makeup tutorials all your life, you might be familiar with the traditional “dark shadow in the outer corners” trick, which was always hard to get right without a lot of lid surface area. Instead, try using eyeshadow to make a gradient, with the darkest color closest to the lash line.
11. Layer bright blue and silver eyeshadow over black cream shadow for a dramatic look with depth.
Get more instructions here.
And for a couple of interesting reads on Asian eye makeup…
Read Eye Makeup Tips for 14 Different Types of Asian Eyes, as well as Defining the Contour Area by Bun Bun Makeup Tips.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀