1. Add a little black eyeliner in the crease, and in the inner corner.
2. Double your eyeliner.
Line your eyes with black eyeliner, and then top it with a thin strip of brightly colored eyeliner.
3. For a party-ready smoky eye, dab some glittery gold eyeshadow into the inner corners.
4. Add a tiny flick of hot pink at the corners.
5. For long-lasting application on oily eyelids, apply a cream eyeshadow base underneath a gel eyeliner.
6. Forgo eyeshadow and instead, cross-hatch gel liner onto lids and blend for long-lasting, budge-proof coverage.
7. Add a little bit of ice blue shadow underneath the eye.
8. Apply black eyeshadow in a "whale" shape to create this winged smoky eye look.
9. Monolids can take advantage of this simple vertical gradient eyeshadow look.
10. A really bright white eyeliner along the bottom waterline can look totally FUTURE.
11. Layer bright blue and silver eyeshadow over black cream shadow for a dramatic look with depth.
Get more instructions here.