9. Monolids can take advantage of this simple vertical gradient eyeshadow look.
If you’ve been following ye olde western makeup tutorials all your life, you might be familiar with the traditional “dark shadow in the outer corners” trick, which was always hard to get right without a lot of lid surface area. Instead, try using eyeshadow to make a gradient, with the darkest color closest to the lash line.
11. Layer bright blue and silver eyeshadow over black cream shadow for a dramatic look with depth.
Get more instructions here.
And for a couple of interesting reads on Asian eye makeup…
Read Eye Makeup Tips for 14 Different Types of Asian Eyes, as well as Defining the Contour Area by Bun Bun Makeup Tips.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺