9. Monolids can take advantage of this simple vertical gradient eyeshadow look.
If you’ve been following ye olde western makeup tutorials all your life, you might be familiar with the traditional “dark shadow in the outer corners” trick, which was always hard to get right without a lot of lid surface area. Instead, try using eyeshadow to make a gradient, with the darkest color closest to the lash line.
11. Layer bright blue and silver eyeshadow over black cream shadow for a dramatic look with depth.
Get more instructions here.
And for a couple of interesting reads on Asian eye makeup…
Read Eye Makeup Tips for 14 Different Types of Asian Eyes, as well as Defining the Contour Area by Bun Bun Makeup Tips.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.