Save the Date Rules and Etiquette:
1) Send them out six months before the ceremony. Any earlier and you run the risk of your date or venue changing.
2) If you want to save money, only send them to out-of-town guests and people you know will need to plan far in advance.
3) They are a must for destination weddings, or if your wedding happens to fall on a three-day holiday weekend.
4) If you’re going with a quirky photo or motif, be cautious about who you’re sending them to. Especially if you have any relatives on the conservative side.
5) Be upfront about who’s invited. Does the guest receive a plus-one? Are you banning children from your wedding? It’s important to note this in the content of the card.
6) Remember to add “Invitation to Follow.”
7) Don’t forget to include your wedding website URL.
20. The Video
This one’s based on the “Yankee Review” scene from Rushmore.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱