Save the Date Rules and Etiquette:
1) Send them out six months before the ceremony. Any earlier and you run the risk of your date or venue changing.
2) If you want to save money, only send them to out-of-town guests and people you know will need to plan far in advance.
3) They are a must for destination weddings, or if your wedding happens to fall on a three-day holiday weekend.
4) If you’re going with a quirky photo or motif, be cautious about who you’re sending them to. Especially if you have any relatives on the conservative side.
5) Be upfront about who’s invited. Does the guest receive a plus-one? Are you banning children from your wedding? It’s important to note this in the content of the card.
6) Remember to add “Invitation to Follow.”
7) Don’t forget to include your wedding website URL.
20. The Video
This one’s based on the “Yankee Review” scene from Rushmore.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.