5. If you have the space, keep a separate clothing rack in your bedroom.
Instead of planning out your outfit the night before, spend 30 minutes or so on Sunday night picking out items you want to wear for the whole week. Keep the pieces on a separate rack so you can practically sleep walk through getting dressed in the morning.
6. You can also label hangers with days of the week to organize your pre-planned outfits.
7. If you’re not the organized type, keep the outfit you plan to wear next to your bed and get dressed under the sheets.
This may sound crazy, but it makes the process of getting dressed less painful, especially on cold winter mornings. Also, no one wants to stay in bed while wearing control-top pantyhose. You’ll be more motivated to get out of bed and go.
8. Make your own oatmeal packets.
Pre-sort single servings of quick oats and dried fruit into Zip-loc bags. When it’s breakfast time, just dump into a bowl, add milk, and microwave for 45-60 seconds (or bring one with you to work). You’ll save time and money (especially if you buy in bulk).
21. Make school lunches before the week starts.
Make a bunch of sandwiches at once and place them in stackable bins in the freezer. Pack one in the morning and it’ll thaw out by lunchtime.
Remember to place condiments between meat and cheese to avoid soggy bread.
27. Consider a bath instead of a shower.
The beauty of a bath is that you don’t have to get your face and hair wet if you don’t want to, and it can be relaxing and just as efficient as a shower. While the water’s running, fix breakfast and/or coffee. While you’re in the tub, you can shave, wash your face, and start on your skincare and beauty routine.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱