5. Make a conscious effort to put something away every time you get up to go to a different part of your home.
On your way to the kitchen to reheat some leftover pizza? Grab that pair of scissors that actually belongs in the junk drawer that you never bothered to put back.
9. Avoid dusting by walking around your house in “Swiffer Socks.”
AKA those weird chenille socks that you always seem to get like three pairs of every Christmas. You just dusted a narrow pathway in your apartment just by schlepping to the kitchen to make nachos.
11. Cleaning your microwave is (almost) as simple as turning it on.
Pour 2 cups of water and 1/2 a cup of white vinegar into a microwave-safe bowl. Pop it in for about 3 minutes on full power. Let it sit for a few minutes. Remove the bowl carefully and wipe clean.
17. Keep coal in your fridge.
Did something die in there? Knowing you, yes. Keep it smelling fresh with charcoal, which absorbs odors.
23. You can even put your disgusting, Cheeto-dust-crusted keyboard in the dishwasher.
24. Use dryer sheets to clean your blinds.
Blinds are such a pain to clean. Thankfully, the chemicals in dryer sheets help to repel dust.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.