5. Make a conscious effort to put something away every time you get up to go to a different part of your home.
On your way to the kitchen to reheat some leftover pizza? Grab that pair of scissors that actually belongs in the junk drawer that you never bothered to put back.
9. Avoid dusting by walking around your house in “Swiffer Socks.”
AKA those weird chenille socks that you always seem to get like three pairs of every Christmas. You just dusted a narrow pathway in your apartment just by schlepping to the kitchen to make nachos.
11. Cleaning your microwave is (almost) as simple as turning it on.
Pour 2 cups of water and 1/2 a cup of white vinegar into a microwave-safe bowl. Pop it in for about 3 minutes on full power. Let it sit for a few minutes. Remove the bowl carefully and wipe clean.
17. Keep coal in your fridge.
Did something die in there? Knowing you, yes. Keep it smelling fresh with charcoal, which absorbs odors.
23. You can even put your disgusting, Cheeto-dust-crusted keyboard in the dishwasher.
24. Use dryer sheets to clean your blinds.
Blinds are such a pain to clean. Thankfully, the chemicals in dryer sheets help to repel dust.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝