1. Download a MIDI ringtone — and listen to it for fun.
2. Scribble angsty lyrics in a wide-ruled, five-subject notebook.
3. Bypass the school's internet filter to find songs to add to your profile...
4. ...and browse music forums in the computer lab.
5. Consider starting a band after attempting to learn guitar once.
6. Type artist names into a graphing calculator...
7. ...and secretly carve their logo into the desks.
8. Play "music" through ill-conceived plastic cartridges.
Just listen to that beautiful 4-bit sound!