1. How did you feel when you found out you were chosen?
2. How did your feelings about O.J. change over the course of the trial?
3. What was the most unbelievable thing about the trial?
4. Did the whole glove thing sway you?
5. How many times did you change your mind?
6. How did people treat you after the trial?
7. How did you feel about the attorneys?
8. Did you fight with your fellow jurors? About what?
9. Do you wish you had taken more time to deliberate?
10. Do you regret anything that happened?
11. If you could do it over again, would you vote the same?
Get these questions (and more) answered. Watch The Jury Speaks, an epic four-night event premiering July 22 at 9/8c only on Oxygen — the new network for crime.
All imagery courtesy of Oxygen.