1. Stick to a budget.
2. Don't buy books unless you absolutely have to.
3. Research bursaries and scholarships.
4. Sign up for free trials.
5. Get a part-time job.
6. Play the supermarket game.
7. Don't skimp on having fun - just find cheaper ways to do it!
8. Cook smart.
9. Keep an emergency fund.
10. Be experimented on for money!
11. Remember, the Brookes Union Advice Service is here for you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!