Dr. Junkenstein’s Chocolate Popcorn Bombs
2 tablespoons canola oil
12 cups popcorn kernels
½ cup butter
1 bag marshmallows
1 tablespoon salt
24 ounces chocolate, melted with 1 tablespoon coconut oil
White Chocolate, melted
Peanut butter, melted
Cinnamon and sugar
Cocoa powder and sugar
Graham cracker, crushed
1. Pop 12 cups of popcorn with canola oil in a covered skillet.
2. Melt butter in a large pot, then add marshmallows.
3. Cook on medium heat until melted and smooth.
4. Stir in salt.
5. Pour the marshmallow mixture on the popcorn and stir with a spatula until the popcorn is evenly coated.
6. Using slightly greased hands, form 12 baseball-sized balls and place on parchment paper.
7. Melt chocolate and dip popcorn balls until they are half coated or fully coated.
8. While the chocolate is still wet, drizzle or sprinkle with your favorite topping and set aside or in the fridge to harden.