1. Your good cooking doesn't just smell up your apartment — it smells up the whole world.
2. In the wilderness, no one cares about portion control...
3. ...or expects you to stay clean.
4. There's no pretentious guy saying, "Excuse me, you're using the wrong spork."
5. "Campfire" is actually a flavor that people can pay real money for, but you can have it for free.
6. With a campfire, you can actually see the popcorn pop.
Especially when you make it the old-fashioned way.
7. And no matter how simple your meal is, you get points just because you made it OUTSIDE.
8. You also get to eat stuff you don't normally eat, like tin foil dinners.
9. You can make kebobs, and everything tastes better in kebob form.
They're like delicious totem poles.