Sandra Bullock stars in Our Brand Is Crisis as Jane Bodine, a political strategist who's called in to help a struggling Bolivian presidential candidate.
1. Here's the thing about Sandra Bullock, in life and onscreen: She's brutally honest.
2. And she won't take any of your bullsh*t.
3. Just like her character Jane Bodine, she'll take the job that no other woman, or man, was brave enough to take.
4. And she won't let a man call the shots, just because he's a man.
5. She keeps her opponents close, right where she can see them.
6. But she'll always give credit where credit is due.
7. Sandra Bullock knows that sometimes the most effective crisis management involves shots...and dancing.
8. Sandra Bullock: reservoir of wisdom and insight.
9. She'll go rogue, right when you need her to.
Seriously though. Who wouldn't want Sandra Bullock on their side?
10. But in the end, she'll always stand up for what is right.
11. And when you come out on top, who's going to be the most outrageously fun person to celebrate with? Sandra Bullock.
All imagery courtesy of Participant Media.