LADIES' NIGHT HOT DOGS
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 Oscar Mayer Natural Turkey Uncured Hot Dogs 1 bunch cilantro, cleaned and leaves picked
8 hot dog buns
2 cucumbers, cut into thin 11⁄2–2-inch strips 2 carrots, cut into thin 11⁄2–2-inch strips
1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Large pinch sugar, to taste Small pinch kosher salt, to taste
Peanut Chili Sauce
1 cup creamy peanut butter 1⁄2 cup sweet chili sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1⁄2 cup water
1. Peanut Chili Sauce: In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, chili sauce, and soy sauce. Mixture will be thick, add water 1 tablespoon at a time until desired thickness is reached. Set aside.
2. Cucumber Salad: Mix all ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
3. Heat olive oil in a griddle or cast iron skillet over medium heat.
4. Add hot dogs to pan, turning as they cook, until they start to brown.
5. Add hot dogs to buns, top with peanut sauce, then cucumber salad. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
AWARDS NIGHT HOT DOGS
8 brioche slider buns
4 ounces brie cheese, cut into 2-inch thin slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 Oscar Mayer Natural Angus Beef Hot Dogs, cut in half (yields 8 2-inch hot dogs) 1⁄2 cup chutney or fruit preserves
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Make a slit in the top of each bun to form a pocket (do not cut all the way through).
3. Place a slice of brie in each pocket; toast in oven until cheese melts.
4. Heat olive oil in a griddle or cast iron skillet over medium heat.
5. Add hot dogs to pan, turning as they cook, until they start to brown.
6. Add hot dogs to buns, top with 2 teaspoons chutney and/or fruit preserves and serve.
SPORTS NIGHT HOT DOG BAKE
3 boxes Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
8–10 Oscar Mayer Classic Uncured Wieners , sliced into 1⁄2-inch wide coins 2 cups Kraft Cheddar Cheese, shredded, divided
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
3. Grease a 9x13 casserole pan with cooking spray.
4. Mix 1 cup cheddar cheese and 3⁄4 hot dog coins into macaroni and cheese. Pour into casserole dish.
5. Top with remaining 1⁄4 hot dog coins and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
6. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, until cheese has melted and hot dogs start to crisp up.
GAME NIGHT MUFFIN DOGS
Yield: 24 mini corn dog muffins
2 (8.5-ounce) boxes cornbread mix
2⁄3 cup Milk
8–10 Oscar Mayer Turkey Uncured Hot Dogs, cut into 1⁄2” pieces
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
1⁄2 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Make cornbread mix according to package directions.
3. Spray two 24-mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon batter into each mini-muffin cup. Place one hot dog pice into the middle of each cup, press down lightly.
5. Bake for 8–12 minutes, until cornbread is golden brown. Cool in tin for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce: In a small bowl, mix mustard and honey until combined.