1. First and foremost, figure out what "wellness" means to you.
2. And don't be afraid to redefine "active" while you're at it.
3. Find a way to hold yourself accountable.
4. Start small and work your way up.
5. Set mini checkpoints (and rewards) if you have a long-term plans.
6. Treat yourself to some new gear.
7. Get your workout on in the a.m. or afternoon if you're feeling the seasonal slump.
8. Find a community to help you achieve your goals.
9. Sleep in your workout clothes to save on time.
10. Make pre- and post-workout the most delicious part of your routine.
11. Remember: Slow and steady wins the race.
With delicious organic and plant protein options, keep going with Orgain to achieve your daily goals. You got this!
Imagery from Getty.