1. Know your body!
2. Figure out your skin undertone.
3. Use double-stick tape to shorten your hemline.
4. Spray your tights with hairspray to avoid those pesky holes.
Tights = instant sophistication, but keeping them in tact for more than a day can be a real challenge sometimes. Spraying them with hairspray helps strengthen the fibres, warding off embarrassing laddering and rips.
5. Slip on nude heels to elongate your legs.
6. Solid colours are always chic...
7. ...but don’t be afraid to clash prints or textures.
8. Extend the life of your knits with a pumice stone.
Running a pumice stone over your jumpers gets rid of fuzz and restores the surface!
9. Get a red carpet pout.
Don't be scared of rocking a bold red lip! First, apply concealer to create an even base, then use lipliner to define your natural lip line. You can create a fuller pout by lining just outside the outer perimeter of your lip. Use a brush to apply lipstick and dust translucent powder over to create a glamorous matte finish!
Now, perfect your Hollywood smile…
All images courtesy of Thinkstock, unless specified otherwise.