1. Go stargazing.
Grab a blanket and a bottle of wine, and enjoy the incredible sky views Ontario has to offer. Check out Torrance Barrens Dark-Sky Preserve on a stay in nearby Gravenhurst. Or head to Gordon’s Park on Manitoulin Island for a view of the Northern Lights. In fact, they offer a special Aurora Borealis Weekend every year, complete with camping, wine, and a photography workshop.
2. Catch a movie...in your car.
3. Show them a choco-lotta love.
4. Get spooked.
5. Bike through wine country.
6. Go cruising.
7. Devote your entire date to dessert.
8. Get fancy at the theatre.
9. Visit a fall fair.
10. Rock out.
11. Make out!
Ignite the spark this fall in Ontario!
Did we miss anything? Leave your favourite Ontario date ideas in the comments below.