1. "Creative" selfies.
2. The "Oh, what? No, I definitely wasn't flexing/posing — the camera just caught me this way" profile picture.
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this post is about you.
3. The "Oh, what? No, I'm definitely not showcasing my boobs in this totally candid and certainly not posed" profile picture.
These are also the types of girls that'll get mad at you for not being interested in their personality.
5. When your match is sooo cultured.
6. When the profile surpasses its quote quota.
7. The old Where's Waldo trick.
8. The "Croppy McCropperson."
When whoever you're talking to doesn't have a better picture than the one he just cropped himself out of from last year's bachelor party, you have to wonder how often they leave the house.
9. The "I don't really do online dating — my friend made this profile for me" move.
If your match won't own up to actually signing up for online dating, then they are not worth your time and attention.
10. "Casual" suitors.
11. Nondescript job titles.
13. Bottle bragging.
If all your match's pictures are of them at clubs or VIP sections holding bottles of champagne, it probably means that they're hiding behind some "baller" facade. Like a fine wine, allow these types to mature before giving them a try.