1. Jigsaw... is that you?
In Saw when the other dead prisoner revealed himself as none other than the killer, Jigsaw.
2. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD.
3. He was imprisoned for 20 years because he did WHAAAAT?
4. Nah... he can't be him... can he?
In Fight Club when we finally understood that Tyler Durden and Edward Norton's character were the SAME PERSON!
5. He watches her die!
6. Wait... really? The entire time?
In The Sixth Sense when Dr. Malcolm Crowe — the only person fighting to help Cole understand why he could see dead people —WAS HIMSELF DEAD THE WHOLE TIME.
7. Literally. Everyone. Is. DEAD.
When he dies and she dies and they die, too. You better not get too attached to anyone because most of the main characters die throughout the four seasons of AMC's award-winning series, The Walking Dead.
8. She's been dead for the entire time?!?!
9. He still probably doesn't remember.
In Memento when we finally discovered that the killer the protagonist had been in search of for the entire film turned out to be HIMSELF, and the anterograde amnesia he was suffering from was developed as a coping mechanism to forget killing her.